Access to any content or service provided in the digital domains cni.gob.es, sede.cni.gob.es and cni.es (hereinafter, collectively referred to as the Portal) requires the mandatory prior acceptance of the conditions detailed in this legal notice and in the following definitions:
- User: Person who sends data through the Portal or browses through its contents or services via a telecommunications network.
- Web Portal: According to article 39 of Law 40/2015, of 1 October, on the Public Sector Legal System (hereinafter, Law 40/15), the Web Portal is the digital point of access owned by the Centro Nacional de Inteligencia (hereinafter CNI) which enables access through the internet to the information and services (hereinafter referred to as the Contents) hosted on www.cni.gob.es and www.cni.es and their sub-domains.
- Digital Office: According to article 38 of Law 40/15, the Digital Office is the digital address owned by the CNI, established by Resolution 1A0/38263/2010, of 1 December, of the Centro Nacional de Inteligencia, by which the digital office of the Centro Nacional de Inteligencia is created to allow citizens to electronically access the services, information and transactions published or made available to users by the CNI, through the use of a digital signature or certificate or other similar means of personal identification.
- General Digital Register: Under article 16 of Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations (hereinafter Law 39/15), the General Digital Register is the digital channel that the CNI makes available to users for the submission and registration of all documents presented digitally to the CNI.
- Under articles 38, 39, eighteenth additional provision of Law 40/15, and article 16 of Law 39/15, the Portal, the Contents made available on www.cni.es and www.cni.gob.es, the intellectual and industrial property rights and the domains and sub-domains are the property of the CNI.
- Under article 16.1 of Law 39/15, the CNI — holder of Tax ID (CIF) S2830132C and registered office at Avenida Padre Huidobro 14, 28023 Madrid, Spain — is a public organization with the status of a public Administration in accordance with article 2.3 of Law 40/15 in relation to article 7.2 of Law 11/2002, of 6 May, regulating the Centro Nacional de Inteligencia.
- The use of the Portal or any of its Contents, as well as the legal settlement of any incidents and responsibilities arising from the said use will be subject to the Spanish Law. Therefore, browsing or accessing to the Portal or any of its parts, contents or elements requires the express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to the user.
- The use, total or partial reproduction, distribution, public communication, total or partial availability, transformation, translation, adaptation or any other similar activity of the Contents of the Portal is subject to prior written authorization by the CNI.
- The CNI reserves the right to deny access to any user at its discretion, as well as to make changes of any kind and scope in the Portal without prior notice or consent.
- The CNI reserves the right to restrict or prevent the processing of those requests or petitions which make an illegal, abusive or arbitrary use of the Portal services.
- Users must review and accept the terms and conditions included in this notice each time they access the Portal.
- The non-acceptance of the legal terms and conditions established in this legal notice implies the express and immediate prohibition of access or use of the Portal.